LEARN WHAT YOU CAN DO TO HELP YOUR COMMUNITY
Did you know that Rockland County Fire Departments are staffed by 100% Volunteers?
Can you answer YES to these questions…
- Are you atleast 16 years old?
- Would you like to serve your community?
- Would you like to help your neighbors in times of need?
If you answered yes to these questions, please fill out the form below and you will be contacted by a member of our Recruitment Committee.
Benefits of Membership
- Become a certified Firefighter
- Become trained on state of the art firefighting equipment
- NO training costs
- Make new friends
- Earn a pension (Length Of Service Awards Program LOSAP)