THIELLS Fire Department

Station 26-101

Station History

In March 1962 a parcel of land came available again in the hamlet of Thiells, Town of Haverstraw, County of Rockland, and State of New York. “Hammond Roaď”. This property is also roughly 100 feet wide and 100 feet deep, lt was old farm land owned by the Salesian Society Inc. Which is an order of the Catholic Church( Don Bosco, Marian Shrine) This property is a right to revert Liber 747 Page 1174 and 1175 in the office of the Rockland County Clerk. For the sum of one dollar (forever) as long as this property is used for and processes and houses fire equipment it will remain the property of the Thiells Roseville fire District. A two bay garage building was erected almost mirroring 26-100 and this new building will be known as 26-101